During California's transition towards becoming a fully green state, we're pleased to announce that The Legion of Bloom has been granted both a temporary manufacturing license and a temporary distribution license from the state.
As a fully compliant medicinal and recreational cannabis company, Legion of Bloom product packaging has changed slightly to reflect the new state requirements.
To ensure that you're purchasing an authentic, compliant Legion of Bloom product, look for the following indications on the primary panel:
- product identity
- the universal "CA cannabis symbol"
- the net weight or volume of the package contents
- the THC and CBD content for the entire package expressed in MGs
on the back, check for:
- the licensed manufacturer, contact number, or website
- the date of manufacturing and packaging
- a boldly printed government warning
- if being purchased medicinally, "FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY"
- a list of product ingredients in descending order of predominance by weight or volume
- instructions for use
- product expiration, UID, and batch number